Public nuisances | City of Casey
Skip to main content

Waste & environment

Public nuisances

Noise restrictions. Request to remove graffiti.

Handling asbestos can be a serious health risk. Strict laws apply to how you handle and dispose of asbestos. You can report mishandling or damaged asbestos to Council.
Find out what you can do if your are experiencing excessive noise in a residential area and (in some cases) issues in commercial areas.
We can remove most graffiti from properties around Casey. We aim to do this within 1 working day, after getting approval from the property owner or occupier. If you see someone graffiting property, please report it to 000.
Was this helpful?