- Find your bin collection day
- How to get rid of waste and unwanted items
- Order bins or request a service
- Report a bin problem
- Rubbish, recycling and food waste
- Recycle centres and transfer stations
- Reduce your waste
Trees and plants
- Request a Council tree service
- The benefit of trees
- Preservation and protection of significant trees
- Protection of trees on development sites
- Council tree planting and pruning
- Tree insect infestations
- Council tree removals
- Tree root management
- Indigenous plants in Casey
- Indigenous plant giveaway
- Identify and remove weeds
- Gardens for Wildlife (G4W)
Sustainability & climate change
- Sustainability at home
- Sustainable education and resources
- Sustainability for your business
- Climate change in Casey
- Sustainability at Council
Get to understand how and what makes septic systems work. You can also find out what options you have if you want to install a new system.
If you are considering installing or altering a wastewater management system on your property, you need to apply for a permit. You should talk to a plumber to help you pick the most suitable system for your needs.
Having an unmaintained septic system puts you, your family, the environment and your wallet at risk.
If there is already a septic tank system on your property, we may have a copy of its plans. If your property is very old, we cannot guarantee we will be able to find the plans.
Have you found the information you were looking for?