Session times and locations
We host free public immunisation sessions at several venues each month:
- Brentwood Park Community Centre – 21A Bemersyde Drive, Berwick
- Balla Balla Community Centre – 65 Berwick-Cranbourne Road, Cranbourne East
- Doveton College – 62 Tristania Street, Doveton
- Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre – Raymond McMahon Boulevard, Endeavour Hills
- Marriott Waters Family & Children’s Centre – 25 Boland Drive, Lyndhurst
- Bunjil Place – Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren
- Selandra Community Hub, 7-9 Selandra Boulevard, Clyde North
Day and evening sessions vary between venues. Please come to the venue and time that best suits you. Bookings are not required.
Before the session
If your child is unwell before the immunisation session, speak to your doctor first. They will help you decide if your child should attend the session.
You will also need to check where your child is up to in their immunisation schedule. You can do this by:
- Your Medicare online account
- Express Plus Medicare mobile app
- Going to a Medicare service centre
- Calling the Australian Immunisation Register – 1800 653 809
What to bring to a session
- Your Child Health Record Book (the 'green book'). This will help us access your child’s details.
- Your Medicare card (for the first visit only).
- Something to comfort your child, such as their favourite toy.
After the session
Your child must wait 15 minutes after the session to make sure they do not have any unexpected reactions to the vaccine(s).
We will forward your child’s immunisation records to the Australian Immunisation Register. This will allow you to receive:
- an immunisation history statement so your child can go to school
- any family allowances relating to immunisation
As the parent or guardian of a child under 18 years of age, you must provide legal consent before your child can be immunised. You may receive a consent card to complete from your MCH nurse. If not, we will provide consent cards for you to complete when you attend one of our immunisation sessions.
For more information about immunisations, contact: