Restrictions at family and community centres
Measures are in place with the shutdown of all non-essential activity across our state to combat the spread of coronavirus. Most of our facilities are now closed until further notice.
Facilities available for existing hires from 1 June
Some facilities are available for existing hires only from 1 June:
- Selandra Community Hub
- Manna Gum Family and Community Centre
- Strathaird Family and Community Centre
- Mayone-bulluk Family and Community Centre
- Arthur Wren Hall
- Priority hiring will go to essential and Council services, e.g. health and wellbeing, financial counselling, AA support groups etc.
- No new hires at this time
- No more than 20 people allowed in each separate space
- Rooms must provide space for one person per four square metres
- Social distancing still applies – at least 1.5 metres between people at all times
To make a booking, contact our facilities team at email@example.com. You can also contact the facility directly.
Due to staggered entry times and cleaning processes, there is no guarantee you can book the time you need.
Conditions of entry
Our Community Facilities are family-friendly places, so please be mindful of the conditions of entry.