On this page
Autumn Place Community Hub is an integrated community facility, providing the community with Maternal and Child Health services, a kindergarten, a community room with an adjoining kitchen and outdoor space.
The Autumn Place Community Hub aims to be a place:
- that offers a focal point for community interaction
- where people can build relationships and a community identity
- where residents can meet and carry out activities
- that strengthens the life of the community
- where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services.
This facility is best suited for programs, activities and events including, but not limited to:
- health and wellbeing programs
- indoor sport and fitness programs
- family and children’s programs and activities
- education and training sessions
- community gatherings, meetings and celebrations.
Due to the high volume of bookings we have already received over the busy December/January period, we are unable to accommodate any new private/casual bookings until 9 January 2023. To hire a venue after this date please fill out the casual booking form and our team will attend to your enquiry as soon as possible.
For regular or casual hire in 2023, please fill out the relevant form.
Please allow 14 working days for processing applications for hire from the date of submission.
|Room name||capacity||features||cost per hour|
|Large community room||40 people
The bond is $300.
Bonds are charged per centre and are in place to cover costs associated with damage to the facility caused by the hirer and/or hirer’s not returning keys/access cards.
Bonds are fully refundable at the end of the hire term if all terms and conditions of hire are met.
If you do not have Public Liability Insurance, it is available for an extra $15 per hire.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.