Autumn Place Community Hub is an integrated community facility, providing the community with Maternal and Child Health services, a kindergarten, a community room with an adjoining kitchen and outdoor space.
The Autumn Place Community Hub aims to:
- Offer a focal point for community interaction
- Be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- Be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- Be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- Be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
- One large multipurpose community room with adjoining kitchen and courtyard.
- Air conditioning/heating
- Tables and chairs
Events suited to the venue
- Training sessions
- Fitness groups
- Children’s classes and activities
- Community group programs