Autumn Place Community Hub is an integrated community facility, providing the community with Maternal and Child Health services, a kindergarten, a community room with an adjoining kitchen and outdoor space.
The Autumn Place Community Hub aims to be a place:
- that offers a focal point for community interaction
- where people can build relationships and a community identity
- where residents can meet and carry out activities
- that strengthens the life of the community
- where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
This facility is best suited for programs, activities and events including, but not limited to:
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Indoor sport and fitness programs
- Family and children’s programs and activities
- Education and training sessions
- Community gatherings, meetings and celebrations
We are now accepting expressions of interest (EOI) for regular hire of this facility during 2023. Please apply by completing this online form.
Applications close 21 October 2022.
For 2022 regular hire enquiries please speak to a member of the Community Facilities team.
Please allow 14 working days for processing applications for hire from the date of submission.
|Room name||capacity||features||cost per hour|
|Large community room||40 people
*City of Casey venues align with COVIDSafe practices and guidelines. The maximum site capacity will be in line with current COVID-19 restrictions and is subject to change.
The bond is $300.
Bonds are charged per centre. The bond will cover any costs associated with damage to the facility:
- damage caused by the hirer
- not returning keys/access cards
Bonds are fully refundable at the end of the hire term if all terms and conditions of hire are met.
If you do not have Public Liability Insurance, it is available for an extra $15 per hire.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.