Autumn Place Community Hub is an integrated community facility, providing the community with Maternal and Child Health services, a kindergarten, a community room with an adjoining kitchen and outdoor space.
The Autumn Place Community Hub aims to:
- Offer a focal point for community interaction
- Be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- Be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- Be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- Be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
The facility is best suited to support the delivery of many different programs, activities and events. These include:
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Indoor sport and fitness programs
- Family & Children’s programs and activities
- Education and training sessions
- Community gatherings, meetings and celebrations
|Room name||capacity||features||cost per hour|
|Large community room||40 people||
The bond for this facility is $300.00
Bonds are charged per centre and are in place to cover costs associated with damage to the facility caused by the hirer and/or hirer’s not returning keys/access cards.
Bonds are fully refundable at the conclusion of the hire term provided all terms and conditions of hire are met.
Public liability insurance is available for an additional $15 per hire for hirer’s that don’t hold their own insurance.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.