Autumn Place Community Hub is an integrated community facility, providing the community with Maternal and Child Health services, a kindergarten, a community room with an adjoining kitchen and outdoor space.
The Autumn Place Community Hub aims to be a place:
- that offers a focal point for community interaction
- where people can build relationships and a community identity
- where residents can meet and carry out activities
- that strengthens the life of the community
- where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services.
This facility is best suited for programs, activities and events including, but not limited to:
- health and wellbeing programs
- indoor sport and fitness programs
- family and children’s programs and activities
- education and training sessions
- community gatherings, meetings and celebrations.
Please fill out the relevant form.
Please allow 14 working days for processing applications for hire from the date of submission.
Please make sure you have read and understood:
- Fees and Charges 2023
- Conditions of Hire 2023
- 2024 Fees and Charges (North Facilities)
- 2024 Conditions of Hire
|Room name||capacity||features||cost per hour|
|Medium community room||40 people
The bond is $300.
Bonds are charged per centre and are in place to cover costs associated with damage to the facility caused by the hirer and/or hirer’s not returning keys/access cards.
Bonds are fully refundable at the end of the hire term if all terms and conditions of hire are met.
If you do not have Public Liability Insurance, it is available for an extra $15 per hire.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.