The Cranbourne West Community Hub (CWCH) is located in the urban heart of Cranbourne West. The state-of-the-art dual level community facility is a welcoming and engaging space for families, friends and community groups to connect, belong, learn and play.
The hub gives access to programs, services and activities. It also hosts flexible and shared multi-use spaces for:
- Residents to come together to participate and belong
- Community groups to meet and socialise
- Hire by community service organisations and small business providing localised service delivery
- Private hire for birthday parties and family celebrations (Available from Term 2, 19 April 2021)
What’s Happening at Cranbourne West Community Hub
Community is at the heart of everything we do. We aim to create a welcoming and engaging community space that allows people to connect, belong, learn and play.
Would your group like to hire space at the new CWCH? Or are you a local small business needing space? Do you have an upcoming family celebration? Perhaps you could provide outreach services to the local community?
CWCH has a range of spaces for hire for community, business, and private use. Groups and individuals can hire regularly or as a one-off event or function.
- One large 220 sqm multipurpose community hall space
- Two medium sized 100 sqm multipurpose community halls
- Flexible business and community work and breakout space
- Commercial kitchen
- Large community congregation area opening to a 100 sqm central courtyard
- Ample public amenities including fully accessible changing areas
- Three variably sized meeting/consulting suites
- Dedicated wellbeing space
- A 70 sqm multipurpose community meeting and training space
- Variety of breakout spaces, waiting areas and dedicated amenities
See below for more information: