Cranbourne West Community Hub is due to open in January 2021.
The new facility features flexible business and work spaces, halls, a commercial kitchen, a fully accessible changing places room and a functional rooftop.
It is located in the main street of the Cranbourne West Major Activity Centre opposite retail and commercial office space, as well as being adjacent to the future Cranbourne West Secondary and Special School.
The facility boasts ample public amenities, while connecting nearby expansive western parklands, sports fields and local path networks.
Spread across two levels, the hub will include:
- One large 220 sqm multipurpose community hall space
- 2 medium sized 100 sqm multipurpose community halls
- Flexible business and community work and breakout space
- Commercial kitchen
- Large community congregation area opening to a 100 sqm central courtyard
- Ample public amenities including a fully accessible changing places room.
- 3 variably sized meeting/consulting suites
- Dedicated wellbeing space
- A 70 sqm multipurpose community meeting and training space
- Variety of breakout spaces, waiting areas and dedicated amenities.
The Cranbourne West Community Hub will be a place where people of all ages can meet and socialise. The hub gives access to services and allows a sense of connection in the community.