Community is at the heart of everything we do to create a welcoming space where people can connect, belong, learn and play. Drop in, say hello and find out how you can be a part of your community.
Orana Community Place aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
By locating many different community service organisations under one roof, we can help bring much-needed services to the Clyde North community.
|Room name||Capacity||Features||Cost per hour|
Community room: $300
Consult room and meeting room: $100
Bonds are charged per centre and are in place to cover costs associated with damage to the facility caused by the hirer and/or hirer’s not returning keys/access cards.
Bonds are fully refundable at the conclusion of the hire term provided all terms and conditions of hire are met.
Public liability insurance is available for an additional $15 per hire for hirer’s that don’t hold their own insurance.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.