Community is at the heart of everything we do to create a welcoming space where people can connect, belong, learn and play. Drop in, say hello and find out how you can be a part of your community.
Orana Community Place aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
By locating many different community service organisations under one roof, we can help bring much-needed services to the Clyde North community.
More information coming soon
We will be updating this page with:
- venue and room photos
- details about upcoming events
- a mailing list you can join so you don't miss any updates