Community is at the heart of everything we do to create a welcoming space where people can connect, belong, learn and play. Drop in, say hello and find out how you can be a part of your community.
Orana Community Place aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
By locating many different community service organisations under one roof, we can help bring much-needed services to the Clyde North community.
What’s Happening at Orana Community Place
We have some great programs and events happening at Orana throughout the year.
Please fill out the relevant form.
Please allow 14 working days for processing applications for hire from the date of submission.
Please make sure you have read and understood:
The following rooms are available for hire between 7:30 am - 9:30 pm.
|Cost per hour
|Up to 4 people
Bonds are charged to cover costs associated with damage to the facility caused by the hirer and/or hirer’s not returning keys/access cards.
Bonds are fully refundable at the end of the hire provided all terms and conditions of hire are met.
Consult and Meeting Room
Community/Not for Profit groups and Private Functions
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.