Strathaird Family & Community Centre offers a large community room and a small community meeting room available for hire.
This facility is an ideal venue for a variety of programs, activities and events, such as:
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Indoor sport and fitness programs
- Family and children’s programs and activities
- Education and training sessions
- Community gatherings, meetings and celebrations.
Hire fees are charged per hour and include GST.
|room name||Capacity||features||cost per hour|
Large community room
(Reduced from 70 due to Covid restrictions)
Small community meeting room
The bond for this facility is $300.
Bonds are charged per centre. The bond will cover any costs associated with damage to the facility:
- damage caused by the hirer
- not returning keys/access cards
Bonds are fully refundable at the end of the hire term if all terms and conditions of hire are met.
If you do not have Public Liability Insurance, it is available for an extra $15 per hire.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.