Strathaird Family & Community Centre offers a large community room and a small community meeting room available for hire.
This facility is an ideal venue for a variety of programs, activities and events, such as:
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Indoor sport and fitness programs
- Family & Children’s programs and activities
- Education and training sessions
- Community gatherings, meetings and celebrations.
- outdoor yard
- digital screen
- fully equipped kitchen
- equipment such as chairs and tables available
- Medium community room: 20 people
- Large community room: 50
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.
|room name||capacity||features||cost per hour|
Large community room
Small community meeting room
The bond for this facility is $300.00
Bonds are charged per centre and are in place to cover costs associated with damage to the facility caused by the hirer and/or hirer’s not returning keys/access cards.
Bonds are fully refundable at the conclusion of the hire term provided all terms and conditions of hire are met.
Public liability insurance is available for an additional $15 per hire for hirer’s that don’t hold their own insurance.