Opening January 2022
Eliston Family & Community Centre offers a large community room and small community meeting room available for hire.
This facility is ideally suited to support the delivery of a variety of programs, activities and events, including but not limited to;
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Allied health services
- Indoor sport and fitness programs
- Family & Children’s programs and activities
- Education and training sessions
- Community gatherings, meetings and celebrations
Regular hire in 2022: expressions of interest now open
We are now accepting expressions of interest (EOI) for regular hire of this facility during 2022. Please apply by completing this online form.
|room name||Capacity||features||cost per hour|
Large community room
Small community meeting room
*City of Casey venues align with COVIDSafe practices and guidelines. The maximum site capacity will be in line with current COVID-19 restrictions and is subject to change.
The bond for this facility is:
- $500 for Large Community Room
- $300 for Small Community Meeting Room
Bonds are charged per centre. The bond will cover any costs associated with damage to the facility:
- damage caused by the hirer
- not returning keys/access cards
Bonds are fully refundable at the end of the hire term if all terms and conditions of hire are met.
If you do not have Public Liability Insurance, it is available for an extra $15 per hire.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.