The Lynbrook Community Centre aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
By locating many different community service organisations under one roof, we can help bring much-needed services to the Lynbrook community.
What's happening at Lynbrook Community Centre
Improving the health and wellbeing of residents is a key focus of all programs and events held at the Lynbrook Community Centre.
From coffee catch-ups, fitness classes and family movie nights, visitors to the centre are spoilt for choice with the regular activities.
Tutoring, counselling, dance classes and faith groups are also held at the centre and run by community groups.
Keep updated with new events and programs at the Lynbrook Community Centre by visiting the Lynbrook Community Centre Facebook page.
Lynbrook has a range of spaces for hire for community, business and private use. Groups and individuals can hire regularly or as a one-off function.
We encourage you to view the rooms and facilities at Lynbrook if you wish to book a space.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on events and programs at the Lynbrook Community Centre.