The Lynbrook Community Centre aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
By locating many different community service organisations under one roof, we can help bring much-needed services to the Lynbrook community.
What we do?
Community is at the heart of everything we do to create a welcoming space where people can connect, belong, learn and play. Drop in, say hello and find out how you can be a part of your community.
Or view our 'What We Do' flyer to learn more.
Join us and become a Community Reference Group Volunteer in 2022. Are you passionate about contributing to your local community? Share your ideas, connect, contribute and help shape the direction of Lynbrook Community Centre. For expressions of interest click on this link.
What's happening at Lynbrook Community Centre
Improving the health and wellbeing of residents is a key focus of all programs and events held at the Lynbrook Community Centre.
From coffee catch-ups, fitness classes and family movie nights, visitors to the centre are spoilt for choice with the regular activities.
Tutoring, counselling, dance classes and faith groups are also held at the centre and run by community groups.
Keep updated with new events and programs at the Lynbrook Community Centre by visiting the Lynbrook Community Centre Facebook page.
- View our Term 1 2022 program
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on events and programs at the Lynbrook Community Centre.