The Lynbrook Community Centre is an integrated multipurpose community facility that aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
By locating many different community service organisations under one roof, we can help bring much-needed services to the Lynbrook community.
Find out what programs and activities are coming up at Lynbrook Community Centre by visiting the events section.
Expression of interest for regular users
We encourage regular community groups to submit an expression of interest if they are interested in using one of the spaces at Lynbrook (at least once a month) in 2018.
Community groups can include:
- community organisations
- local businesses
If you don't think you'll use a room or facility once a month, you can still hire a venue on a casual basis.
Casual venue hire
To submit an expression of interest please complete the Lynbrook Community Centre Expression of Interest form.
Submit the form:
- via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- via post:
Lynbrook Community Centre
2 Harris St
Lynbrook VIC 3976
- in person
What happens next
- We will assess your application and allocate rooms and facilities to groups that best address the needs of the community.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application within 30 days.
- Successful users will still be required to meet all costs associated with their programs and activities. No start-up funding will be provided.
How to book
For facility tours or more information including fees and charges please use the contact details provided on this page.