Manna Gum available for existing hires from 1 June
Coronavirus restrictions: Manna Gum Family and Community Centre is available for existing hires only from 1 June.
The following restrictions will apply:
- No more than 20 people allowed in each separate space
- Rooms must provide space for one person per four square metres
- Social distancing still applies – at least 1.5 metres between people at all times
Please note: Manna Gum is still closed to the general public.
Manna Gum Family & Community Centre is a new hub servicing the Clyde North community. It offers a large community room and consult room available for hire.
This facility is an ideal venue for a range of programs, activities and events such as:
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Allied health services
- Large or small meetings
- Children's programs and activities
- Indoor sport and fitness programs
- Education and training sessions
- Community gatherings, meetings and celebrations
Manna Gum Family & Community Centre is a double story facility with the community room located on the upper level accessible by lift and/or stairs with the consult room on the ground floor.
There is limited storage available onsite for regular hirers. Requests for onsite storage will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Hire fees are charged per hour and include GST.
|Room name||capacity||features||cost per hour|
The bond for this facility is $500.
Bonds are charged per centre and are in place to cover costs associated with damage to the facility caused by the hirer and/or hirer’s not returning keys/access cards.
Bonds are fully refundable at the conclusion of the hire term provided all terms and conditions of hire are met.
Public liability insurance is available for an additional $15 per hire for hirer’s that don’t hold their own insurance.