You can make a complaint about a health and beauty business if you:
- have concerns about the cleanliness of their premises
- have concerns about the hygiene of the premises
- think the premises is operating without the appropriate registration provided by Council
Details we need to investigate your complaint
To help our investigations, we need to know:
- the type of business (eg. beauty salon, hairdresser, tattoo parlour etc.)
- name of the business
- details of the complaint you would like to make
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint:
What happens next
- We will investigate your complaint within 48 hours.
- If we need more information, we will contact you.