Contact the Environmental Health Team
We recommend you contact our Environmental Health Team before you apply to register your food business. They can give you advice and recommendations that will assist you in making a complete application with Council.
To apply to register a food business, you will need to:
- Determine what classification of your food business will be is (our application form can help you determine this)
- Meet the registration requirements relevant to the classification of your food business.
- Submit an application form to register your food business
- understand the relevant fees that apply to your registration
How to apply
To apply to register your food business, please complete the Register a Food Premises form.
Submit your application
Submit your application form and payment:
What happens next
- We may need to inspect your proposed food business to make sure it is satisfactory.
- If the inspection is satisfactory, we will complete the registration within 5 working days.
- If we require further information to assess your application, we may need to contact you.
Upon receipt of relevant documentation, payment of fees, and satisfactory inspection, we will issue your certificate of registration within 5 working days. If we require further information to assess your application an Environmental Health Officer will contact you.