To submit an application to register a health and beauty business, you:
- should provide floor plans and a schedule of finishes
- understand the relevant fees that apply to your registration
How to apply
To apply to register your new health and beauty business, please complete the Health Premises Registration Application Form.
Submit the form and payment:
- To pay via credit card, please also complete and submit a credit card authorisation form.
- by email to email@example.com.
- by post
- at our Bunjil Place customer service centre.
Due to coronavirus restrictions, Bunjil Place is only open from 1 July, Monday to Friday, from 10 am - 4 pm. Visitors to Bunjil Place will notice many safety measures in place.
What happens next
- We will assess your application and may contact you if you need more information.
- To complete your registration, we will arrange a site inspection to make sure your premises meets the requirements of the Public Health and Wellbeing Act. If the site inspection is successful, we will issue your registration within 5 business days.
- We will conduct yearly inspections of your health and beauty business to ensure you comply with the minimum standards of cleanliness and hygiene under the Public health and Wellbeing Act.