To submit an application to register a health and beauty business, you:
- should provide floor plans and a schedule of finishes
- understand the relevant fees that apply to your registration
How to apply
To apply to register your new health and beauty business, please complete the Health Premises Registration Application Form.
Submit the form and payment:
- Due to customer service centre closures, you must submit the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot submit by email, you can post your application.
- to pay via credit card, please also complete and submit a credit card authorisation form
What happens next
- We will assess your application and may contact you if you need more information.
- To complete your registration, we will arrange a site inspection to make sure your premises meets the requirements of the Public Health and Wellbeing Act. If the site inspection is successful, we will issue your registration within 5 business days.
- We will conduct yearly inspections of your health and beauty business to ensure you comply with the minimum standards of cleanliness and hygiene under the Public health and Wellbeing Act.