For now, rate payments for the City of Casey are still due. But Council appreciates that many people face challenges in paying their rates.
Council will provide flexibility to affected customers where possible. If you are unable to make payments by the due dates, please contact Council as soon as possible. We'll help you make arrangements and discuss potential relief options.
If you have elected to pay your rates in a lump sum (annually), payment is due on or before 15 February, 2021.
Affected ratepayers can also submit payment plan arrangements online. Several options are also available for paying rates. These include BPAY and credit card by phone or via our website.
We are available to answer your questions by phone or email.
Credit card online
You can pay your rates via SecurePay using your:
- Visa card
You will need:
- the reference number from your rates notice
- a valid email address
You can find your reference number next to the BPAY logo on your rates notice.
This is for rates only. Please do not use this form to pay for other Council services.
You can use BPAY by:
- logging onto your online banking site
- entering the biller code and reference number (found next to the BPAY logo on your rates notice)
- entering the amount due
BPAY View will send your rates notice directly to your online banking system. It will then send you a reminder to pay the notice.
To use BPAY View:
- log in to your online banking
- look for the BPAY View or View Bills section
- register your rates notice by entering the biller code and reference number (found next to the BPAY logo on your rates notice)
Your next rate notice will be automatically sent to your online banking account.
You will be notified when your next rate notice arrives by email, or SMS, depending on your preference and financial institution.
Credit card phone payment
Phone 1300 665 200 with your 8 digit BPay reference number to make your payment using your Mastercard or Visa.
This is an automated service and operates 24 hours a day.
You can pay your rates notice via Australia Post by:
- presenting your rates notice with your payment at any post office.
- visiting the Post Billpay website
- downloading the Australia Post App on your phone or tablet
- calling 13 18 16
City of Casey customer service centres
You can visit one of our customer service centres to pay in person.
- money order
- EFTPOS (no extra cash available)
Post your instalment or full payment to:
City of Casey
PO Box 5034
Please allow enough time for delivery to avoid any penalty for late payment.
Other payment options
Council appreciates that many people face challenges in paying their rates and we will provide flexibility to affected customers where possible.
Pay in instalments
For information on paying your rates over 4 or 9 instalments, please view our rates payment options.
Applications must be received on or before the close of business, 17 September 2021.
Payment plans for financial hardship
If your rates are overdue, you can apply for a payment plan. This allows you to make smaller, periodic payments to your rates if paying in full is not financially possible.
A member of our valuation team can:
- explain in more detail how we valued your property
- hear and understand your objections
- advise you what further steps you may be able to take