Rates notices are sent out to residents in August each year.
We are unable to issue copies of rates notices until the original has been finalised and sent out to you.
You should receive your rates notice by the beginning of September.
How you can get a copy of your rates notices
If you need to, you can get a copy of your rates notices through:
- BPAY View - Rates notices you receive after registration can be stored and viewed, by you at any time.
- Online - We will process and send requested rates notice copies within
10 working days.
Request a copy of your rates notice online
To protect the privacy of property owners, we cannot send rates notices to anyone whose name does not appear on the official rates notice, or who is not an authorised third party.
The property owner must have completed and submitted to Council a third party authorisation form for you to obtain information and/or act on their behalf. You will not be able to request or receive rates notice information if the owner has not nominated you as an authorised third party.
You can use this online service if you are:
- the owner of the property
- a representative of a company owned property
- a tenant responsible for paying the rates for a commercial property according to the lease agreement
- a property manager who has third party authorisation on the property,
- another authorised third party.
You can use this online service if you need:
- an original rates notice
- a new rates notice showing the outstanding balance (if you are on a payment plan
or paying by instalments), current at the time of your request
- a transaction list of payments, charges and/or concessions for the current financial year or previous financial year/s.
Rates notices will be sent to the email or postal address we have recorded for the property owner or authorised third party.
If your details have changed
You can update your details online if your name, residential or postal address has changed.
What we can't provide
We are unable to issue:
- Copies of rates notices for a property prior to the date you purchased the property and became the owner.
- New rates notices showing the outstanding balance (if you were on a payment plan or paying by instalments) for previous years. We can only issue for the current year of your request.