Please note: Land Information Certificates for the 2020/2021 financial year will be issued from Monday 20 July 2020.
If you need information for property settlements between 1 - 20 July 2020 please contact the rates office on 9705 5200. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
A land information certificate has information about a property, including:
- the full rate amount for the current financial year
- outstanding rates amounts as of the date of the certificate
- any interest due
- information around the value of the property
There is a cost of $27 for the land information certificate.
If you need the certificate urgently
We can provide your certificate within 24 hours, if you need it urgently. You will be required to pay a $50 fee with your urgent application.
How to apply
To apply for a land information certificate, please complete a Land information application form. If you wish to pay by credit card, please submit a credit card authorisation form with your application.
You can submit your application form:
What happens next
- We will email you your land information certificate within 3 working days.
- If you applied to receive your land information certificate urgently, we will email it to you within 1 working day.