A land information certificate has information about a property, including:
- the full rate amount for the current financial year
- outstanding rates amounts as of the date of the certificate
- any interest due
- information around the value of the property
The current standard fee is $28.90
If you need the certificate urgently
For a cost of $60.00, we can provide your certificate within 24 hours.
How to apply
To apply for a land information certificate, please complete a Land Information Application Form. If you wish to pay by credit card, please submit a Credit Card Authorisation Form with your application.
You can submit your application form:
What happens next
- We will email you your land information certificate within 3 working days.
- If you applied to receive your land information certificate urgently, we will email it to you within 1 working day.