Skip to main content


Contact us. Make a complaint. Freedom of information requests. Update your contact details. Emergency contacts and advice.

The Casey Catchup: sign up now

Contact the City of Casey.
Find out who to contact in case of an emergency.
The Freedom of Information Act 1982 gives you the right to request documents held by many governance organisations.
You can make a complaint online or by phone.
Make sure we have your most up-to-date details by completing our online form.