Come and learn from and be mentored by leading municipal building surveyors in the industry.
Our team is highly skilled and includes registered professionals with vast experience across the private and local government sectors. With our range of expertise and qualifications we are recognised and regularly consulted by industry and government, and we are committed to the growth and development of the team.
Casey offers a diversity of building experiences across residential, commercial, industrial, coastal, and rural environments.
With a focus on improving outcomes for the community, continuous improvement and excellence in service delivery, our team’s responsibilities include permits, compliance, statutory approvals, audits, and special projects.
Our Building Surveying team prides itself on being close knit, friendly, respectful and supportive.
Industry specific benefits
In addition to the many benefits offered by the City of Casey, we offer additional benefits specific to the Building Surveyor industry:
- Providing a paid Victorian Municipal Building Surveyors Group (VMBSG) membership
- Allocated time to attend all virtual VMBSG training sessions and regular attendance at face-to-face seminars
- Annual attendance to Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB) seminars
- Attendance at Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS) / Victorian Building Authority (VBA) / VMBSG training and seminars
- Fully funded attendance at the VMBSG Annual Conference (alternate years)
- Building Practitioners Board (BPB) registration support – payment of your annual registration fee and support to meet your registration obligations
- Encouraging ongoing progression in your registration and professional development through Casey’s Study Assistance Program which includes study leave, flexible working hours to attend class and partial reimbursement of study costs.
- Qualification allowance for approved registered building practitioner (RBP) qualifications and progressive qualifications allowance on attaining additional approved RBP qualifications.