Skip to main content

What permits do you need?

Depending on your type of business, you may need one or more permits to begin trading. We have developed a handy tool to help you find out which permits you may need.

Permit types include, but are not limited to:

  • Planning and building
  • Accommodation
  • Food and liquor
  • Footpath trading
  • Asset inspection
  • Health and beauty

    Find out what permits you need

    Permit Assessment Tool

    (3 mins to complete)

    Single permit

    If you need only one permit, you can find further information on these services:

    Multiple permits

    If you need to apply for multiple permits, please complete the business permit application form. We have also provided some helpful guidelines:

    If you need help, Council also has a service to guide you through the permit application process. Please contact Council for further information.

    Starting, growing or buying a business?

    Business in Casey provides support for businesses and job seekers in Casey.
    Get free mentoring, training and events for all business sectors.

    Contact Council

    For more information, please contact Customer Service:

    Have you found the information you were looking for?