Framed by a unique bluestone amphitheatre, with extensive lawn and rolling hills, the scenery provides a stunning backdrop for your ceremony or event.
Situated on the eastern side of Anniversary Lake, this attractive structure reflects the significant past of Wilson Botanic Park as a basalt quarry.
Make a booking
To hire any of the facilities, please complete the Facilities Booking form.
Please submit your completed booking application via:
Wilson Botanic Park Berwick
PO Box 1000
Narre Warren VIC 3805
Fax: 03 9769 5726
To enquire about booking this facility for a wedding, please see Weddings at Wilson Botanic Park Berwick.
- 350 metres from the car park
- Open area
- Natural seating
- Space to set up a marquee
- Stunning wedding photography opportunities
- Access to power and water
- Close to BBQ
View the current booking fees.
For weddings, please see Garden Ceremony Packages.
- A security bond applies to all bookings. Please refer to the price list for details.
- There is a fee of $30 per hour to have external vendors on site.
Events suited to the venue
- Awards ceremonies
- Marquee wedding receptions