This attractive structure is situated on the eastern side of Anniversary Lake and reflects the significant past of Wilson Botanic Park as a basalt quarry. The scenery includes an extensive lawn with rolling hills, providing a stunning background to your ceremony or event. This space is perfect for birthday parties and family gatherings and can also be booked for wedding ceremonies.
- Capacity for 200 guests
- Open area for guests
- Natural seating
- Charming views of Anniversary Lake
- Access to power (upon request)
- Close to BBQ facilities
- Toilet access at the Visitors Centre or Multipurpose Room
- Wheelchair accessible (with assistance)
- 350 metres from the park entrance
To enquire about booking this ceremony site for a wedding, please see Weddings at Wilson Botanic Park Berwick.
Facility hire fees
For parties and private functions of a general nature:
- $125.00 for a minimum of 3 hours
- $40.00 for each additional hour.
Make a booking
For parties and private functions of a general nature, use our quick and easy booking system.
Please ensure you have also read and understood our Terms & Conditions before submitting your booking.
If you are unable to book your preferred date, please contact our visitor's centre via:
As Wilson Botanic Park is a botanic garden, we do not allow:
- alcohol consumption
- vehicle access into the gardens
- erection of marquees or any shade structures.
Have you found the information you were looking for?