Selandra Community Hub provides spaces for:
- Community Service Organisations to deliver key services
- Community groups to come together to participate and connect
- Private hire for birthday parties and family celebrations
- Commercial hire for small business providing localised delivery of service
- A venue for meetings and events
Selandra Community Hub is part of the vibrant Clyde North community precinct. This ecologically sustainably designed facility is positioned next to Selandra Town Square, with easy access to surrounding businesses, community stakeholders and public transport.
What’s Happening at Selandra Community Hub
‘Community is at the heart of everything we do to create a welcoming, engaging facility that allows people to connect, belong, learn and play.’
Keep updated with new events and programs at Selandra Community Hub by visiting our Facebook page.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on events and programs at Selandra Community Hub.
Facilities reopen Wednesday 3 November
As COVID-19 restrictions ease across Victoria we are excited to be opening up our community facilities. However, at this stage, we will only be reopening to our regular and casual hirers.
This is to ensure the health and safety of our community and staff and operate in line with State Government requirements.
There may be delays as we respond to enquries. We appreciate your patience.