The Selandra Community Hub is an integrated multipurpose community facility that aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
Holiday closures 2019/2020
Selandra Community Hub will be closed from Saturday the 21 December and will reopen on Monday 6 January.
What's on at the Selandra Community Centre
View the current Selandra Community Hub program.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on events and programs at the Selandra Community Hub.