Selandra Community Hub provides spaces for:
- Community Service Organisations to deliver key services
- Community groups to come together to participate and connect
- Private hire for birthday parties and family celebrations
- Commercial hire for small business providing localised delivery of service
- A venue for meetings and events
Selandra Community Hub is part of the vibrant Clyde North community precinct. This ecologically sustainably designed facility is positioned next to Selandra Town Square, with easy access to surrounding businesses, community stakeholders and public transport.
What’s Happening at Selandra Community Hub
‘Community is at the heart of everything we do to create a welcoming, engaging facility that allows people to connect, belong, learn and play.’
Keep updated with new events and programs at Selandra Community Hub by visiting our Facebook page.
View our term program two 2021.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on events and programs at Selandra Community Hub.
Selandra Community Hub has a range of spaces for hire for community, business, and private use. Groups and individuals can hire regularly or as a one-off function.