Selandra closed due to coronavirus
Due to coronavirus restrictions, the Selandra Community Hub and its programs are closed until further notice.
2021 Expressions of Interest for regular hire now open
Would your group like to hire a room at Selandra Community Hub? Or are you a small local business needing space? Maybe you're providing outreach services to the community?
Council invites community groups, organisations, local businesses and schools interested in regularly using space at this facility (at least once a month) in 2021 to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
This EOI is for interested regular users only. For more information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOIs close at 5 pm on Wednesday 30 September 2021.
The Selandra Community Hub is an integrated multipurpose community facility that aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on events and programs at the Selandra Community Hub.