The Selandra Community Hub is an integrated multipurpose community facility that aims to:
- offer a focal point for community interaction
- be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity
- be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities
- be a place that strengthens the life of the community
- be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services
What's on at the Selandra Community Centre
View the current Selandra Community Hub program.
Information night: Libraries - Not Just Books!
Date: Tuesday 19th February 2019
Time: 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Knowledge is power!
Did you know that books and reading materials aren't the only thing on offer at Casey Cardinia Libraries?
Come along to the upcoming free Information Night held at the Selandra Community Hub to discover how libraries can also be used as a valuable resource to assist you in your everyday life.
Whether you're after a career change or want to improve your job hunting skills or you need help with homework or creativity, this information night will unlock everything that your local library has for you.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on events and programs at the Selandra Community Hub.