Nominations for the 2019 Casey Volunteer Awards open Monday 6 May at 10.00 am and close Monday 3 June 3.00 pm.
How to nominate
Nominations are now open.
Please include detailed information about the nominee in your nomination form. Please consider how the person or group has made an outstanding or exceptional contribution in a professional and/or volunteer capacity to benefit the Casey community.
We assess nominees based on the information contained in this form only.
If you are unable to nominate someone online, please contact us for help.
There are 5 awards we accept nominations for:
- Casey individual volunteer award
- Casey young volunteer award
- Casey volunteering pair award
- Casey volunteer group award
- Casey volunteer organisation award
Eligibility – who you can nominate
To nominate an individual, they must volunteer within the City of Casey.
Community group nominations
To nominate a community group, it must:
- have contributed greatly to the Casey community
- be a not-for-profit or incorporated organisation
Ineligibility – who we cannot accept
We cannot accept nominations for Council officers or Councillors.
Previous award winners
Visit the Casey Volunteer Award winners to see the 2018 recipients.