Casey Fields is located at 160 Berwick – Cranbourne Road, Cranbourne East (Melway 134 E7).
Driving from Melbourne? Follow these directions to get to Casey Fields faster.
The Casey Fields Regional Athletics Centre was officially opened on Saturday 9 April 2011. Olympic Champion Cathy Freeman and Commonwealth Games Shot Put bronze medallist Dale Stevenson were on hand to help celebrate the completion of this state of the art facility.
The centre features, an elite level synthetic track, pavilion, lighting to enable night events to occur and grandstand seating for 1,000 people. It is utilised for all levels of athletic training and competition from schools and little athletics to senior athletics. The centre also plays host to major regional athletics events as well as a multitude of school athletic carnivals.
The athletics track is available for general public use, school and group bookings.
General public use
The Athletics track is available for general public use only during the following times:
- Mondays: 7.00 am - 6.00 pm, except 23 September – TRACK CLOSED (MAINTENANCE)
- Tuesdays: 3 and 10 September 3.00 pm - 4:30 pm, except 17 September 7.00 am - 4.30 pm, 24 September TRACK CLOSED (MAINTENANCE)
- Wednesdays: 4 September 7.00 am - 6.00 pm, except 11 and 18 September 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm, 25 September – TRACK CLOSED (MAINTENANCE)
- Thursdays: 5, 19 and 26 September 7.00 am - 4.30 pm, except 12 September 3.00 pm - 4.30 pm
- Fridays: 6 and 27 September 7.00 am - 6.00 pm, except 13 September 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm, 20 September – TRACK CLOSED (MAINTENANCE)
- Saturdays: 7.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Sundays: 7:00 am - 6.00 pm, except 22 September 2.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Enter and exit via the automated gates located beside the ticket box.
Public toilets are available during track opening times of 7.00 am to 6.00 pm.
For school bookings, please complete and return the form below. If equipment is required to be hired, please also complete the Equipment Hire form below.
For exclusive group bookings of 5 or more, please complete and return the form below:
Accredited Coach Use
Times of access and charges under consideration, to express your interest please email the Sport and Community Connections Team email@example.com.
Multi-Purpose Community Room
The pavilion includes a multipurpose room overlooking the main straight that is available for hire for various community groups and activities. The multipurpose room accommodates 100 people standing and 80 people seated.
To book the multi-purpose room, please complete and return the form below:
For public safety and to ensure the continuing high standard of the athletics track, please see the Conditions of Athletics Track Usage.
For general enquiries please contact the City of Casey on 9705 5200 or email the Sport and Community Connections Team firstname.lastname@example.org.