Botanic by Night is a laser light show spectacular showcasing Wilson Botanic Park in a new perspective, immerse yourself as you walk around anniversary lake as it lights up in a colourful display. There will also be food trucks, roving entertainment and workshops for all ages.
Berwick's High Street also offers a wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 1 km of the park. These options are perfect to pair with your Botanic by Night experience! Follow Narre Warren Berwick Business Group for more information.
Gates open at 5:00 pm for hourly shows on the hour until close at 8:30 pm.
- Friday June 23
- Saturday June 24
- Sunday June 25
- Thursday June 29
- Friday June 30
- Saturday July 1
Tickets on sale now!
- Adults (15 and over): $15
- Under 2 – 15yrs: $10
- Family pass (2 adult, 2 under 16): $40
- Under 2: Free
- Parking: free parking is available offsite at Federation University off Berwick Clyde Rd, with a free shuttle bus service running from 5 pm – 9 pm every 5 minutes. During the event, Wilson Botanic carpark will be closed except for accessible parking and ride-share service drop-offs. There a no bike stations on site but pedestrian access will be open.
- Accessibility: We aim to provide access for everyone. Please contact us on 9705 5599 regarding your needs.
- Disabled parking will be available to all guests that can present a valid Accessible Parking permit when entering Wilson Botanic carpark.
- Pets are not allowed except for service animals.
- Visual impact: The event will involve lasers, flashing lights and haze. Viewer discretion is advised when booking.
- Weather policy: Botanic by Night will continue to run in light-to-medium rain. In fact, some rain will add a new and visually appealing effect to the laser light show! We ask patrons to check weather forecasts and to dress appropriately. In the event of dangerous winds or heavy rain the event will be cancelled for the public’s safety
How do I get to the event?
Public transport routes for the event include the following:
Bus route 828, 838, 926
Shuttle Service drop off:
Bus route 828, 835, 838, 847, 899, 831, 836, 839, 888, 834, 837, 846, 889
Pakenham Train line
Wilson Botanic Park’s Parking is open for disabled patrons only. Ride-share vehicles can also enter the carpark in our ‘kiss and go’ area.
What is the closest train station?
The closest train station is Berwick. A shuttle bus will run directly from the station to the park entrance.
What should I bring?
Warm clothes and walking shoes are recommended for this event. Our food vendors onsite accept both cash and card. Wilson Botanic Park is a perfect picnic place even at night, feel free to bring a blanket to rug up on.
What is the cancellation policy?
Botanic by Night complies with the ticketing terms and conditions set out by the box office at Bunjil Place. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions | Bunjil Place
I want to visit the park during the day; is it closed?
Wilson Botanic Park will be open during the day until an early close at 4 pm every night of the event to allow for set up time.
What is the impact on wildlife?
City of Casey has engaged our biodiversity team who has provided input to mitigate any affects to the local fauna. Haze used at the event is water- based and non-toxic and a waste management plan has been developed to avoid injury to wildlife post the event.
What food will be available?
There will be a variety of food options available to purchase. Dietary requirements have been catered, a list of our food vendors each weekend will be release closer to the event.
Will alcohol be available at the event? Can I bring my own?
Botanic by Night is a dry event. Alcohol will not be available for purchase or allowed to be brought onto the premises.
Can I bring my own picnic?
Food can be brought from home to eat at the event, we ask that you be considerate to the park and dispose of any wrappings or packaging responsibly.
Can I purchase my ticket onsite at the event?
Tickets will be available on the night subject to availability. Bookings will be made online through the ticketing link.
You can also follow Wilson Botanic on Facebook for other updates.
Botanic by Night has partnered with the Narre Warren Berwick Business Group – shop, eat and live local and be sure to check out their amazing collection of small businesses and great eats in the area