We are always on the lookout for volunteers to join the L2P program. Find out how you can join a dedicated team of mentors who have assisted hundreds of learners to get their licence.
Volunteer mentors need to:
- be able to work with young people from diverse backgrounds
- be able to take on a coaching role rather than an instructing role
- hold a current full driver’s license
- have a safe driving history with no serious offences recorded
- have time to commit for a minimum of 6 months
To join the L2P program as a mentor, you need:
- Obtain a Volunteer Working with Children’s check
- Complete and submit a driving history and licence check form
- Undergo the City of Casey Police Check with 100 points of original ID
Apply to become a mentor
You must complete the Mentor Expression of Interest form to become a mentor driver.
You can submit your form:
Due to coronavirus restrictions, Bunjil Place is only open from 1 July, Monday to Friday from 10 am - 4 pm. Visitors to Bunjil Place will notice many safety measures in place.
What happens next
- We will contact you within 1 week to discuss volunteer positions
- You may be asked to participate in an interview with the Road Safety Project Officer
- If successful, you will complete the VicRoads and City of Casey Child Safe Standards Training