Accessing your vaccination records
To find records of your vaccination, you will need to know the type of vaccination and the year in which you received the vaccination.
- Childhood vaccinations – before 1996: contact the service provider that administered the vaccine
- Childhood vaccinations – after 1996: Australian Immunisation Register
- Other vaccinations, e.g. secondary school vaccinations – before 2016: contact the service provider that administered the vaccine
- Other vaccinations, e.g. secondary school vaccinations – after 2016: Australian Immunisation Register.
You can also access vaccination history statements for children and adults via:
- Your Medicare online account
- Express Plus Medicare mobile app
- Going to a Medicare service centre
- Calling the Australian Immunisation Register – 1800 653 809
Please note, if your child is aged 14 or older they will need to obtain their own statement via the above services.
Vaccination records that Council holds
The City of Casey Immunisation Service holds records for people that received vaccinations through our Council-run service.
If you have received vaccinations from other service providers like your GP, you will need to contact them directly.
Requesting a Council vaccination history
Since 1996, most of Council's vaccination records have been recorded digitally.
If you would like to request a copy of your Council vaccination history, please complete our Council Vaccination History Request Form.
A parent or legal guardian can also ask for a copy of the Council vaccination history for a child under the age of 18.
To request a copy: