To apply to transfer a health and beauty business registration, you should:
- understand the relevant fees that apply to your registration
- consider applying to inspect the premises to determine if there are any issues before settlement
Prior to purchasing a business you can request a premises inspection.
You may need an inspection if:
- a solicitor requests an inspection when a sale is occurring
- you want an inspection conducted before selling or purchasing a business.
To request this type of inspection, complete and submit the application form.
How to apply
To apply to transfer a health and beauty business registration, please complete the Transfer of Registration of Health Premises Form.
To pay via credit card, also please complete and submit a Credit Card Authorisation Form.
Submit your application
Submit your application form and payment:
What happens next
- We will inspect your proposed health and beauty business to make sure it is satisfactory.
- If the inspection is satisfactory, we will complete the registration within 5 working days.