To apply to transfer a health and beauty business registration, you should:
- understand the relevant fees that apply to your registration
- consider applying to inspect the premises to determine if there are any issues before settlement
You must pay a transfer fee of $300 to transfer an existing registration to yourself.
Transfer inspection fee
If you need an inspection of the premises as well as the transfer, you must pay an inspection fee of $260.
You may need an inspection if:
- a solicitor requests an inspection when a sale is occurring
- you want an inspection conducted before selling or purchasing a business
How to apply
To apply to transfer a health and beauty business registration, please complete the Transfer of Registration of Health Premises Form.
To pay via credit card, also please complete and submit a Credit Card Authorisation Form.
Submit your application
Submit your application form and payment:
What happens next
- We will inspect your proposed health and beauty business to make sure it is satisfactory.
- If the inspection is satisfactory, we will complete the registration within 5 working days.