To submit an application to transfer a health and beauty business registration, you should:
- understand the relevant fees that apply to your registration
- consider applying for a transfer inspection to determine if there are any issues with the premises prior to settlement
You must pay a transfer fee of $250 to transfer an existing registration to yourself.
Transfer inspection fee
If you require an inspection of the premises as well as the transfer, you must pay a inspection fee of $235.
You may require an inspection if:
- a solicitor requests an inspection when a sale is occurring
- you want an inspection conducted before selling or purchasing a business
How to apply
To apply to transfer a health and beauty business registration, please complete the Transfer of registration of health premises form.
You can submit the form and payment:
- by post
- in person at a customer service centre
- by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- to pay via credit card, please also complete and submit a credit card authorisation form
What happens next
- We will inspect your proposed health and beauty business to make sure it is satisfactory.
- If the inspection is satisfactory, we will complete the registration within 5 working days.