Contact the Environmental Health Team
We recommend you contact us before you attempt to apply to transfer a food business's registration. They can give you advice and recommendations that will assist you in making a successful application.
To correctly submit an application to transfer a food premises registration, you:
- must know what the classification of your food business is (our application form can help you determine this)
- have a Food Safety Program (class 1 and 2 food businesses only)
- have a Food Safety Supervisor (class 1 and 2 food business only)
- understand the relevant fees that apply to transfer an existing registration
How to apply
To apply to transfer a food business registration, please complete the Transfer a Food Premises Application form.
Submit your application
Submit your application form and payment:
What happens next
- We will inspect your proposed food business to make sure it is satisfactory.
- If the inspection is satisfactory, we will complete the registration within 5 working days.