- A maximum of two (2) questions per person may be submitted at each Council meeting.
- Questions must be submitted prior to 10.00am the day before an Ordinary Council meeting.
- Questions must not exceed 80 words in length.
- Please read the guidance criteria regarding public question time in Clauses 71-73 of the Governance Rules prior to submitting your question/s. Questions that do not meet the criteria will not be accepted or answered.
- Questions and responses will be read during Public Question Time at the start of the Council Meeting and will be recorded in the Minutes, along with the name of the submitter.
Submit a public question - form
Have you found the information you were looking for?