Submit an expression of interest
If you wish to hire a sporting reserve or facility for a sporting season, please submit an expression of interest form.
We will add your details to our system so we can let you know when a sporting ground or facility next becomes available. Be aware it can take months to years for a facility to become available.
Submit the form:
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- via post addressed to City of Casey Sport and Community Connections
What happens next
- We will confirm receipt of your expression of interest within 3 business days.
- We will add your details to our list and contact you when a spot becomes available. Unfortunately we cannot provide a timeframe.
Help starting a new club
You can find help and more information by:
- visiting the Consumer Affairs Victoria website for information around regulations relating to setting up and running a club or not-for-profit organisation
- visiting the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) website for information around gambling, charitable gambling and liquor licencing
- contacting us
If you wish to have a one-off event or sports day, you can hire a sporting facility on a casual basis.