This package is designed for couples that want an intimate reception with a 2-course buffet, sitting informally or formally within the formal gardens.
- 5-hour event allowing 2 hours for your ceremony and photos.
- Guests will be presented with a 2-course delicious buffet of mains and desserts. They can be seated within the gardens.
- Non-alcoholic drinks buffet, coffee and range of tea selections.
- Minimum numbers: 25 people
- Maximum numbers: 70 people
If you have over 40 guests, please discuss wet weather options with our staff.
- $100 per person
- Children under 12: $40
- Children under 4: please discuss with our staff
This package includes
- Your choice of ceremony location within the gardens.
- Use of gardens and venue for your wedding photography.
- 5-hour package, including 2 hours for ceremony and photos, 3 hours for food service.
- Use of the formal gardens, cheese factory, wash house and wisteria area for the reception.
- Complimentary signs directing wedding guests to your wedding ceremony.
- 40 white chairs, with a white signing table.
- During your buffet reception, we will provide a range of outdoor tables and chairs scattered amongst the gardens.
- Staff will serve food and clean up after guests.
- Provide and refill a drinks buffet with 3 options of non-alcoholic drinks.
The following items will be served from a delicious buffet:
Meat options (select 2 options)
- Roast beef
- Roasted chicken
- Corned beef
- Vegetable quiche (v) as the vegetarian option
Vegetables (select 2 options)
- Baked potatoes with sour cream, cheese and spring onions
- Roasted pumpkin/potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
Salads (select 2 options)
- Tossed seasonal garden salad
- Spiral pasta salad
- Creamy potato salad
- Traditional coleslaw (v, gf)
Desserts (select 2 options)
- Rich chocolate mousse
- Assorted cakes and slices – 2 pieces per guest
Additional items include
- Pane di casa bread
- Gravy and condiments
- Cutlery, crockery, napkins, basic table decorations and linen tablecloths
Drinks buffet (3 choices) and a selection of teas and coffee will be available for your guests to select.