Sports at Casey Fields
Casey Fields currently caters for the following sports:
- Football - VFL and AFL Training Base
- Premier Cricket
- Regional Athletics
- Rugby League
- Cycling/ Human Powered Vehicles (HPV)
- Football (soccer)
Casey Fields facilities and clubs
VFL Football Oval & Pavilion
- Casey Demons Football Club
- AFL Training Base for the Melbourne Football Club
- VFLW and AFLW
- Home of AFL South East
4 Football/ Cricket Ovals
Home of the:
Regional Athletics Centre
- The Casey Fields Regional Athletics Centre
- Cranbourne Little Athletics Club
- Casey Cardinia Athletics Club
- Victorian Masters Athletics Club
- Green Valley Darts and Social Club
3 Netball Courts
- 3 full size outdoor courts
2 Rugby League fields
- Home of the Casey Warriors Rugby League Club
12 Tennis Courts
- The Casey Fields Tennis Centre is home to the Cranbourne Tennis Club.
Cycling/ HPV Criterium Track
The Criterium Cycling Track is home of the:
- Casey Cardinia HPV & Cycling Club
- Peninsula Human Power Cycling Club
Home of the Casey Wolves BMX Club
Regional Playspace and Village Green
- The Regional Playspace and Village Green includes playspace, BBQ's, lakes and passive leisure areas.
Located at Casey Fields, this new regional dog-friendly space is open every day during daylight hours. The space provides a purpose-built, open-space environment for dogs and owners to exercise. The completely fenced space includes landscaped and grassed areas, crushed rock, mounds and obstacles for dogs to exercise and play. Infrastructure - including drinking fountains with dog bowls, waste bag dispensers and bins, and appropriate seating and shade - has been delivered to support the use of the space by all.
Pedestrian and vehicle access from Casey Fields boulevard at the southern roundabout.
- 3km of walking paths surround Casey Fields.
Golf Practice Cage
- A golf practice cage is available for public use during daylight hours. It is situated adjacent to the cricket nets at oval 2.