How to book
We are open for only a few days each school holiday period. To be the first to know the dates of the next school holiday period:
- like us on Facebook
- subscribe to our Mailing List by emailing email@example.com
- check the bookings page
Bookings generally open 4 weeks prior to each school holidays.
Entry fees and equipment hire
You must book an entry ticket to attend a Casey Safety Village Family Fun Day.
Tickets cost $6.75 per child. Payment is required at time of online booking.
Parents, carers and non-riders receive free admission.
Bike and helmet hire
We have a range of bikes and helmets to suit children up to the age of 12:
- 16 inch bikes with or without training wheels (generally suitable for children 4 to 7 years old)
- 20 inch bikes (generally suitable for children 8 to 10 years old)
- 24 inch bikes (generally suitable for children 10 to 12 years old)
- 20 inch bikes with training wheels & modified trikes for all abilities
We strongly suggest you bring your child's own bike where possible. Children are more confident riding their own bike and will gain more from the experience.
- Bike hire: $4.75 per bike
- Helmet hire: $4.75 per helmet
- Bike and helmet hire: $4.75 each
Hire fees are payable at Casey Safety Village on the day of your booking.
Contact City of Casey Customer Service to hire a bike
Please contact Customer Service to hire a bike. Make sure to call up at the time you book your online tickets to let us know which bike you need.
Our school holiday program offers a range of fun activities for kids (and parents!) to participate in:
- bike or scooter riding
- road and fire safety sessions
- colouring and puzzles
- varied special events and activities
We also have regular visits from our friends at:
- Metro Trains
- Casey RACE
- Victoria Police
- Local Laws
- Bicycle Superstore
- various sausage sizzle hosts
- a coffee van
Family Fun Days are ideally suited to children aged 4-12 years of age.
Preparing for your visit
To have a fantastic time at Casey Safety Village we recommend you bring:
- your child's own bike and helmet (we also have a limited number for hire)
- closed toe shoes appropriate for riding (essential)
- suitable clothes and accessories for the weather (eg: jacket, sunhat, sunscreen, etc.)
- fold up chairs and/or picnic rug
- food and drinks for the day (no alcohol)
- loose change for sausage sizzle and optional special events
Parents, guardians and adult carers must ensure:
- children are under supervision at all times
- children are wearing a helmet when riding bikes or scooters