This package is designed for couples wanting to have pre-reception nibbles or for an intimate and relaxed reception within the gardens.
- Four hour event allowing two hours for your ceremony and photos.
- Canapes served within the historic buildings and gardens.
- Guests will be presented with 10 pieces of food from our basic finger food range.
- Non-alcoholic drinks buffet, coffee and range of tea selections.
- Minimum numbers: 25 people
- Maximum numbers: 70 people
If you have over 40 guests, please discuss wet weather options with our staff.
- $85 per person
- Children under 12: $30
- Children under 4: please discuss with our staff
- Your selection of ceremony location within the gardens and reservation of wet weather or indoor ceremony option.
- Use of gardens and grounds for your wedding photography.
- Four hour package, including two hours for ceremony and photos, two hours for food service.
- Use of the formal gardens, cheese factory, wash house and wisteria area for reception.
- Complimentary signs directing guests to your wedding ceremony.
- For ceremonies outdoors we provide 40 white chairs, red aisle carpet runner, and signing table with linen and chairs.
- Indoor ceremonies include 40 black chairs, red aisle carpet runner, signing table with linen and chairs, use of white pillars and candelabras.
- During your canape package we will provide a range of outdoor tables and chairs scattered amongst the wisteria and gardens.
- Staff will wait food and clean up after guests.
- Provide and refill a drinks buffet with three options of non-alcoholic drinks.
The following items will be served by our Homestead staff:
Basic finger food
(7 selections, 10 pieces per person)
- Gourmet chicken pie
- Mini shepherd beef pie
- Dainty sandwiches with assorted fillings
- Homestead sausage rolls
- Curry puffs
- Tasty meatballs
- Vol au vents
- Savoury mini croissants
- Savoury tarts
- Trio of dips with Pane Di Casa bread
Accompanied by housemade condiments, chutneys and sauces.
Drinks buffet (three choices) and a selection of teas and coffee will be available for your guests to choose from.