This historic two-storey building is set amongst the homestead gardens and is close to the café. You can use each level separately or together for small functions, wedding ceremonies and art exhibitions.
The Lower Gallery has a professional display tracking system fitted to hang artwork. The Upper Gallery has more hanging space for artwork of various sizes.
Make a booking
To make a booking:
- Call us on (03) 9702 1919 to check if it's available.
- Complete the booking form.
- Email your booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it to our office
- Review our Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Pay a 25% non-refundable deposit within 3 business days of submitting your booking form.
- professional display tracking system
- rubbish bin
- all cleaning equipment
- 8 rectangular tables
- 40 white chairs
- adjustable ceiling lights
- assorted white pillars
Limitations apply to layout of the Upper Gallery. Please speak to staff before setting up.
Optional extras (must be pre-booked)
- pie warmer
- 2 children’s tables and 12 children’s chairs
To pre-book equipment, please contact us.
20 to 40 seated or 50 for a cocktail function
- Casual hire: $215 for 4 hours ($ 60 per extra hour)
- Community group hire: $32 per hour, or $215 for 8 hours
- Business hire: $45 per hour, or $345 for 8 hours
- Bond: $350 or $500 depending on the risk level of the function
Events suited to the venue
- wedding ceremony
- birthday Parties
- art exhibitions
What you can bring
- Extra decorations. If you use Blu Tack, you must remove it before you leave.
- Helium balloons. You must tie or weight these down and make sure they are not close to ceiling fans.
- Piñatas. You must clean up all materials and wrappings after they are broken.
- DJ and music equipment (no smoke machines). You must comply with noise restrictions (see below).
- External spits. You must hire a professional caterer to operate these.
- External suppliers. We must grant approval before they can operate onsite. They must also supply a current copy of their Public Liability Insurance before the event.
|Trestle tables||1.8m (L) x 0.75m (W)||Max 8|
|Children's tables||1.2m (L) x 0.75m (W) x 0.55m (H)||Max 2|
|Children's chairs||-||Max 12|
|Room size||13.2m (L) x 5.3m (W)||-|