This historic two-storey building is set amongst the homestead gardens and is close to the café. You can use each level separately or together for small functions, wedding ceremonies and art exhibitions.
The Lower Gallery has a professional display tracking system fitted to hang artwork. The Upper Gallery has more hanging space for artwork of various sizes.
Make a booking
To make a booking:
- Call us on (03) 9709 9300 to check availability and pay a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- We will send you the booking form with your booking confirmation email.
- Review our Terms and Conditions, then complete and return the booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our office.
- a professional display tracking system
- rubbish bin
- all cleaning equipment
- 8 rectangular tables
- 40 white chairs
- adjustable ceiling lights
Limitations apply to the layout of the Upper Gallery. Please speak to staff before setting up.
Optional extras (must be pre-booked)
- pie warmer
- 2 children’s tables and 12 children’s chairs
To pre-book equipment, please contact us.
- 3 hour package at $200 or 6 hour package at $320
- Community group hire: $33.50 per hour, or $265 for 8 hours
- Business hire: $45.50 per hour, or $350 for 8 hours
- Bond: $350 or $1000 depending on the risk level of the function
Events suited to the venue
- wedding ceremony
- birthday Parties
- art exhibitions
What you can bring
- Extra decorations. If you use Blu Tack, you must remove it before you leave.
- Helium balloons. You must tie or weight these down and make sure they are not close to ceiling fans.
- Piñatas. You must clean up all materials and wrappings after they are broken.
- DJ and music equipment (no smoke machines). You must comply with noise restrictions.
- External spits. You must hire a professional caterer to operate these.
- External suppliers. We must approve before they can operate onsite. They must also supply a current copy of their Public Liability Insurance before the event.
|Trestle tables||1.8m (L) x 0.75m (W)||Max 8|
|Children’s tables||1.2m (L) x 0.75m (W) x 0.55m (H)||Max 2|
|Children’s chairs||-||Max 12|
|Room size||13.2m (L) x 5.3m (W)||-|
Have you found the information you were looking for?