The Old Saddlers Shop is an ideal multi-purpose room for special occasions, parties, meetings, classes and workshops.
Make a booking
To make a booking:
- Call us on (03) 9702 1919 to check availability and pay a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- We will send you the booking form with your booking confirmation email.
- Review our Terms and Conditions, then complete and return the booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our office.
- large fridge
- sink and preparation area
- split system air con/heater
- rear veranda
- rubbish bin
- all cleaning equipment
- trestle tables
- 40 chairs
Optional extras (must be pre-booked)
- pie warmer
- 2 children's tables and 12 children's chairs
- Casual hire: $200 for 3 hours or $320 for 6 hours
- Community group hire: $33.50 per hour, or $265 for 8 hours
- Business hire: $45.50 per hour, or $350 for 8 hours
- Bond: $350 or $1000 depending on the risk level of the function
Events suited to the venue
- special occasions
The Old Shop is ideal for parties, meetings, classes and workshops. It is close to the playground, toilets and BBQ area.
What you can bring
- Extra decorations. If you use Blu Tack, you must remove it before you leave.
- Helium balloons. You must tie or weight these down and make sure they are not close to ceiling fans.
- DJ and music equipment (no smoke machines). You must comply with noise restrictions.
- Jumping castles. You can position these at the rear of the Chapel.
- External spits. You must hire a professional caterer to operate these.
- External suppliers. We must approve before they can operate onsite. They must also supply a current copy of their Public Liability Insurance before the event.
|Trestle tables||1.8m (L) x 0.75m (W)||Max 6|
|Red chairs||0.93m (H) x 0.45m (W)||Max 40|
|Children's tables||1.2m (L) x 0.75m (W) x 0.55m (H)||Max 2|
|Children's chairs||-||Max 12|
|Veranda||3.6m (L) x 5.0m (W)|
|Room size||11m (L) x 4.95m (W)||-|
Have you found the information you were looking for?