Meeting room 2 and 3 have a capacity of 6 people per room or 12 people in both rooms 2 and 3 (rooms can be opened up to become one space). Access to kitchenette in foyer. Suitable for small meetings, religious gatherings, children's tutoring classes etc.
- Digital television with connections to laptops for presentations (in each room)
- Access to kitchenette in hall
- Rooms can be opened up to become one space
- 6 people each
- 12 people between both rooms
There are two types of rates for hire fees:
Hire during business hours
- Community rate: $15
- Standard rate: $21
A bond will be charged for each room to cover the costs of any damage to the room caused directly by the hirer’s actions. The bond will be fully refunded at the end of the hire term if there is no damage to the facility. When you book two rooms, the higher bond will be accepted for both spaces.
- Private use: $1000
- Community groups or business hire: $500
- If you need Public Liability Insurance (community groups and public use only): $15
Additional fees may be required. Please contact the centre for more details.
Have you found the information you were looking for?