The second largest space in the Hub, Hall 2 is ideal for medium to small gatherings. Hall 2 boasts beautiful bamboo floors and lots of natural light through the glass doors, windows and three skylights, which makes this room versatile and flexible for a wide variety of use.
- Laser projector and audio support
- Kitchenette with tap for filtered and boiling water
- Direct access to Commercial Kitchen (Charges Apply)
- 10 rectangle trestle tables on wheels
- 60 chairs
- Portable Stage (pending availability)
- Capacity as per 4sqm rule: 25
- Capacity as per 2sqm rule: 50
- Based on set-up or no restrictions:
- 20 - Classroom style
- 60 - Seated with tables
- 80 - Theatre Style
Fees and Charges
Fees include a bond, hourly hire fee and additional fees that may apply depending on the type of your group or event. To find out more please check out our Fees and Charges 2022 or speak to a team member on either email@example.com,gov.au or 03 9709 9615.
Have you found the information you were looking for?