The largest space in the Hub, this light-filled hall is perfect for community events and large meetings. Hall 1 boasts polished bamboo floors, natural light from three large glass sliding doors and four skylights. For your comfort, Hall 1 also has a private kitchenette adjoining the kitchen servery window, and direct access to the full commercial kitchen. To further this space, the sliding glass doors open to access to the expansive courtyard area and BBQ.
Hall 1 with our commercial kitchen is available to hire for private functions or celebrations.
- Laser projector and audio support
- Kitchenette with tap for filtered and boiling water
- Direct access to Commercial Kitchen (Charges apply)
- Direct access to public courtyard with BBQ
- 20 rectangle trestle tables on wheels
- 120 chairs
- Two wireless handheld microphones (on request)
- 1 lapel microphone (on request)
- Portable stage
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, maximum capacity for this room is 80.
- Capacity as per 4sqm rule: 50
- Capacity as per 2sqm: 100
- Based on set-up or no restrictions:
- 40 - Classroom style
- 120 - Seated with tables or for private functions
- 170 - Theatre Style
Fees and Charges
Fees include a bond, hourly hire fee and additional fees that may apply depending on the type of your group or event. To find out more please check out our Fees and Charges 2022 or speak to a team member on either email@example.com,gov.au or 03 9709 9615.
Have you found the information you were looking for?