The Chapel (formerly St Luke’s Church in Mount Waverley) is close to the playground, bathrooms and BBQ facilities. If you are holding your wedding ceremony outside, it can also be used as a backup option in case of wet weather.
Make a booking
To make a booking:
- Call us on (03) 9702 1919 to check availability and pay a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Upon receiving the booking confirmation email please review our Terms and Conditions.
- Complete and return the booking form to email@example.com or return it to our office.
- small bar fridge
- wall urn
- split system air conditioner/heater
- ceiling fans
- neutral curtains
- rubbish bin
- all cleaning equipment
- 12 rectangular tables
Optional extras (must be pre-booked)
- pie warmer
- 2 children’s tables and 12 children’s chairs
To pre-book equipment, please contact us.
- 60 people seated
- 80 people cocktail
- Casual hire: $225 for 4 hours ($ 65 per extra hour)
- Community group hire: $33 per hour, or $260 for 8 hours
- Business hire: $45 per hour, or $345 for 8 hours
- Bond: $350 or $1000 depending on the risk level of the function
Events suited to the venue
- wedding ceremony
- Birthday Parties
What you can bring
- Extra decorations. If you use Blu Tack, you must remove it before you leave.
- Helium balloons. You must tie or weight these down and make sure they are not close to ceiling fans.
- DJ and music equipment (no smoke machines). You must comply with noise restrictions.
- Jumping castles. You can position these at the rear of the Chapel.
- External spits. You must hire a professional caterer to operate these.
- External suppliers. We must approve before they can operate onsite. They must also supply a current copy of their Public Liability Insurance before the event.
|Trestle tables||1.8m (L) x 0.75m (W)||Max 12|
|Black chairs||0.93m (H) x 0.45m (W)||Max 60|
|Children’s tables||1.2m (L) x 0.75m (W) x 0.55m (H)||Max 2|
|Children’s chairs||-||Max 12|
|Chapel stage||3.55m (L) x 1.53m (W) x 0.15m (H)||Fixed to floor|
|Room size||10.10m (L) x 6.47m (W)||-|