The Arts Studio is suitable for small group gatherings, private functions and has space for arts programs. It is close to the middle paddock, secret garden and playground.
Make a booking
To make a booking:
- Call us on (03) 9702 1919 to check availability and pay a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Upon receiving the booking confirmation email please review our Terms and Conditions.
- Complete and return the booking form to email@example.com or return it to our office.
- small bar fridge
- wall urn
- split system air conditioning/heater
- 4 small grey tables
- 5 large black tables
- 30 chairs
- rubbish bin
- all cleaning equipment
- wash up space for arts activities such as painting, pottery, sand art and mosaics
Optional extras (must be pre-booked)
- pie warmer
- 2 children's tables and 12 children's chairs
To pre-book equipment, please contact us.
30 seated or 50 for a cocktail function
- Casual hire: $225 for 4 hours ($65 per extra hour)
- Community group hire: $33 per hour, or $260 for 8 hours
- Business hire: $45 per hour, or $345 for 8 hours
- Bond: $350 or $1000 depending on the risk level of the function
What you can bring
- Extra decorations. If you use Blu Tack, you must remove it before you leave.
- DJ and music equipment (no smoke machines). You must comply with noise restrictions.
- Jumping castles. You can position these at the front of the art studio on the grass.
- Piñatas. You must clean up all materials and wrappings after they are broken.
- External spits. You must hire a professional caterer to operate this.
- External suppliers. We must approve before they can operate onsite. They must also supply a current copy of their Public Liability Insurance before the event.
|Large tables||1.8m (L) x 0.75m (W)||Max 5|
|Small tables||1.2m (L) x 0.6m (W)||Max 4|
|Children's tables||1.2m (L) x 0.75m (W) x 0.55m (H)||Max 2|
|Children's chairs||-||Max 12|
|Room size||7.9m (L) x 6m (W)||N/A|