Parking permits apply to residents within the direct vicinity of Merinda Park train station. This includes those who reside in:
- Gregory Court
- Gillespie Court
- 48-73 Endeavour Drive
You also may be eligible if you have a property in Steele or Kennedy Court. Please check with Council by calling 9705 5200.
Households can obtain up to a total of 6 parking permits. Additional permits (after the first 2 free permits) are at a cost of $51 each.
How to apply
To apply for a residential parking permit, you must:
- provide proof that you live in the eligible property
- provide proof that your vehicle is registered to that property
- complete and submit a Residential Parking Permit Application form
If you wish to pay by credit card, please complete and submit a Credit Card Authorisation Form.
Submit your application
Submit your application form and payment:
What happens next
- We will process your application and post your parking permits in 5 working days.
- Your parking permit is valid for 12 months. New parking permits will be only be reissued on the submission of a new parking permit application.