You can request plans and other documents relating to multi-unit residential developments or commercial or industrial buildings.
- Complete the Request for Industrial Plans Application form.
- Complete the Credit Card Payment form if you wish to pay the fee by credit card.
A fee of $215 is applicable. Additional permit files will be subject to a further fee of $150.
How to submit
Submit your completed form and payment:
- Via email to email@example.com
What happens next?
Requests are usually processed within 7 days.
- Plans and permits are the property of the owner, and copies of documents may only be provided to the owner or an agent of the owner (written letter of consent from the owner required). Proof of identity will be required.
- There is no guarantee that the required plans or documents can be located or that the quality will be good.
- Permit files more than 40 years old are unlikely to be available.
- Boundary setbacks and other dimensions shown on plans should not be relied upon without being confirmed on-site by a licensed land surveyor.
- Sewer drainage lines are rarely shown on building permit plans, and stormwater (roof runoff) drainage lines, if shown, are usually indicative and cannot be relied upon without being confirmed on site.
- Currently, Council can only provide electronic copies of planning and building plans. We cannot send printed copies.