Skip to main content

Request a bin service

Order bins for a new property. Order additional or replacement bins. Have your bin repaired. Cancel additional bins.

If you have an additional bin that you no longer need, we can remove it for you. If you are moving or selling your house, you must cancel any additional bins.
You can order additional bins if the ones you have are not enough to manage your waste.
If you have recently moved to a new property in the City of Casey, you can order a rubbish bin, a recycling bin and a green waste bin.
If your bin is damaged, we may be able to repair it or replace it at your home. If we are unable to repair the bin, we can organise a replacement. If your bin is missing or stolen, you can order a replacement bin. You can also upsize or downsize your bin to better manage your waste.

Have you found the information you were looking for?