How to renew
This is for pet registration only. Please do not use this form to pay for other Council services.
You must renew your pet's registration by 10 April every year.
We will send you a reminder 3-4 weeks before this date via email or post.
If your personal details have changed, please update your contact details online.
You can also update the details of your pet online:
The cost to renew a pet's registration is the same as registering a pet for the first time.
Updates to your information
You may be eligible for a reduced rate if, before 10 April, you have:
- had your dog desexed or cat desexed
- registered your pet with an eligible organisation
- become eligible for a pensioner discount.
If you're trying to make a renewal for your cat or dog and need to ask us a question, you can do so online:
If your pet has passed away, you can notify us online.
Pensioner discount eligibility
You can apply for a pensioner pet registration discount by filling out an online form:
Please contact Council if you believe your renewal fee may have changed.
If you already have your reference number, pay online via SecurePay.
If you can't pay online, you can pay by:
- phone — please call 1300 665 200
- visiting an Australia Post Office
- BPAY (refer to your renewal notice for instructions)
- In person at our Customer Service Centres