- Meet and chat to Joey Davis, our famous talking cockatoo.
- See goats being milked and have a go yourself.
- Watch a short film about one aspect of farming.
- Discuss where food comes from and the basics of farming.
Train tractor ride to the wetlands
- Ride the train to and from the wetlands.
- Walk and talk on the boardwalk around the wetlands.
- Hand feed animals such as alpacas, camels, cattle, buffalo, goats, kangaroos and emus.
- Pat and cuddle animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits, lambs and kid goats
- Up close Reptile experience
Each session runs for 30 minutes and will be scheduled to accommodate your group’s needs. The programs are scheduled to start around 10.15am and finish around 2.00pm this includes a lunch break.
Cost per student
- 5 Activities program; $12.00 GST inc. p/p
- Note; The pony rides are only available for small students, students over grade 3 level are usually to big to ride our small ponies therefor we don't provide a program cost option that includes this activity
- Free (when ratio of adults to students is less than 1-5).
- Additional adults: $10 each.