- Hand feed animals such as alpacas, sheep, camels, cattle, buffalo, goats, kangaroos and emus.
- Pat and cuddle animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits, lambs and goat kids, chicken and ducklings.
- Hands-on reptile experience
Farm show presentation
In a fun and exciting environment, students will meet some of the special animals that live on the farm. This includes our milking goats, and students will be able to take part in the goat milking process!
Train ride to the wetlands
- Ride the train to and from the wetlands.
- Walk and talk on the boardwalk around the wetlands.
- View the Grey Headed Flying Fox colony and discuss the variety of native wildlife in the area.
Each session runs for 40 minutes and can be scheduled to accommodate your group’s needs.
Programs commence at 10 am and finish at 1.30 pm. Option to finish before lunch break at 12.50 pm.
Please note that programs will finish later if pony rides are included.
- The Activities program is $11.00 per person
- Activities program including a Pony Ride or Produce Gardening Activity is $13.00 per person
- Prices are GST-free for schools only