Visit the Know Your Council website to view Casey's latest results.
Each year the Victorian Government releases key service, governance and financial performance indicators for the City of Casey as part of the state-wide Know Your Council results.
Published by Local Government Victoria, the results detail Council’s performance across 59 indicators in 11 core service areas and compare the results with all Victorian Council’s and similar Councils.
Performance indicators include aquatic facilities, animal management, food safety, governance, libraries, maternal and child health services, roads, statutory planning, waste collection, financial performance, sustainable capacity and governance.
Casey's 2017/18 highlights
The City of Casey’s 2017/18 performance highlights include:
• Among the strongest financial management of Victorian Council’s.
• Huge visitor numbers to the new Bunjil Place library has made the Casey Cardinia Libraries among the most cost efficient per visit.
• Aquatic facilities are among the most popular, with 15 per cent more visits on average than the state.
• One of the most reliable waste collection services in the state, diverting more than 50 per cent of all rubbish from landfill, compared to an average of 45 per cent across all Councils.
• Council is a top performer when it comes to food safety, being quick to action food complaints and stringent in completing food safety assessments.
To see the complete performance data for all Victorian Council’s, visit the Know Your Council website.